This is the on-demand five hour workshop of Picking Profitable Niches.
- Overwhelmed about the tons of "advice" for picking a profitable niche?
- Confused about picking out the information that is right for you?
- Worried you might pick the wrong niche that isn't profitable?
- Someone who just wants to finally pick a niche and start your niche site project already!?
That's where this workshop, Picking Profitable Niches, comes in!
What You'll Learn In This Workshop
This is a workshop for niche site novices who want to start their first niche site but need some help to pick a profitable niche. In my workshop, you'll learn:
- How to find good niche ideas in several techniques
- How to qualify those niche ideas with a simple formula
- How to pick the best option for your first niche site
- How to plan for your niche site's content and monetization
You'll Also Get...
- 2-hour presentation on the theory for picking profitable niches
- 3-hour of mixed Q&A and direct brainstorming and qualitative research with several niches ideas from the live participants!
- And just about every question under the sun about picking your first niche answered!
- 5-hour live replay of the workshop available on-demand
- PDF with links to all sources and resources mentioned in the workshop
More About This Workshop
Do you feel like picking a niche is confusing as hell?
There's SO much information out there and advice about how to pick your niche.
But most of the time, the information out there (while somewhat helpful) doesn't quite cut it for enabling you to be confident enough to pick a niche and get started.
You probably want to pick the right niche first-time, so you don't feel like you're wasting your time (or money, or energy).
And that's understandable. No one wants to make a dud in their first try. You want to have something you can be proud of and can build on way into the future.
That's why I'm creating this workshop. To help people who are struggling with niche selection and getting their niche site off the ground.
This workshop is the first part of a series of lessons taught by me to help complete beginners in niche websites to build their first niche website and actually start making a side income with it.
This Workshop Is For You If...
- You're a complete novice with niche websites but interested in pursuing them.
- You may have dipped your toe in building a site, but you still have no idea whether it's worth continuing to work on it.
- You want to build a niche website to create more "passive" income on the side, but you're ready to do the work yourself.
- You find it particularly difficult to understand how to find niche topics, prioritize the best ones and know whether it will work at all.
This Workshop Is NOT For You If...
- You're already an advanced niche website creator. You may already know many of the strategies I'll teach in this workshop.
- You're not prepared to do the work for your niche website.
- You just want to throw money at the wall and not do any of the work for your niche website, e.g., hire writers or a team immediately. (This does NOT work for novices!)
The Problem With Most Advice...
I've developed niche selection skills over the last few years by observing many niche websites through my own site-building and experimentation, friends and colleagues' projects, and public projects to understand what it is that works with niche sites.
Most people generalize this and say that a particular "industry" (e.g., Crypto or Finance or Supplements) is what presents the best results.
But that's not entirely true.
The problem with this thinking, particularly for beginners, is that they don't stand a chance when trying to compete in a space like Crypto or Finance UNLESS you/they have an incredibly unique positioning. Like being a financial broker or expert before starting your website.
Instead, we need to apply a multi-faceted approach to the ideation phase.
We can do this by observing three different concepts:
- Something you're personally interested in or knowledgeable in
- What the industry statistics show us for RPMs and profitability in niche websites
- The target audience potential and ANGLE we can take to inject into that niche space
When we combine each of these concepts, we can formulate a much better approximation of whether it's worthwhile for us to dive into a niche space or not.
Everything about niche selection in this workshop will cover these concepts, and we'll expand on them in thorough detail during the presentation.
You'll be tasked to participate with a pen and paper to brainstorm and develop your own ideas live during the workshop.
Some of you will get the chance to work through that idea with me during the live feedback.
And everyone else will have tools at their disposal through the feedback and examination process to empower themselves to make the best choice for their site!
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
I'll be sharing unique tips that you might not have heard anywhere else before to qualify niche ideas based on what is already successfully earning revenue and traffic. This will be a critical part of getting over your own doubts and fears.
So if this sounds like something you need right now to get you off your butt and into building your niche website, grab your copy now!
Who Is Joe / Niche Campus
I've been building my primary niche website since October 2020 and have built several niche websites since that time.
My primary niche websites generate 40,000 organic visits and over 45,000 pageviews per month.
I also built two additional small niche sites on the side that I sold for $3,833.55, generating $2,595.42 in profit!
I don't consider myself the greatest SEO on the planet. But I am incredibly good at teaching others what I have learned over the last few years.
I love teaching others valuable skills, so that's why I created this workshop!
1x "Picking Your Niche 101" Workshop Access